Hi Nick,

I forgot to say I was using 1.2.3 which I think uses different ports. So I will upgrade to 1.4.1 and open those ports across the firewall although that's kind of a pain. I already have about 320 config lines for the Cassandra cluster itself.

So, just to make things clear, is it mandatory to have one OpsCenter instance per Cassandra cluster? Even if that cluster is split in multiple Cassandra DCs across separate regions?

Is there a way to have one OpsCenter per Cassandra DC (monitor Cassandra DCs individually)? That would get rid of many configuration issues!

Cheers,
Alex