cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject CQL through script file.
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:49:18 GMT
Hello,

I have created a file which contains a batch of 150,000 inserts. Now I wish to run this file
in cqlsh as script file. Is it possible and is there any other way to perform these 1,50,000
inserts.

Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

Impetus to sponsor and exhibit at Structure Data 2012, NY; Mar 21-22. Know more about our
Big Data quick-start program at the event.

New Impetus webcast 'Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-?-vis On-premise' available at
http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

or interference.