cassandra-user mailing list archives

From John Liberty <libjac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra gui
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:15:10 GMT
I made some updates to a cassandra-gui project I found, which seemed to be
stuck at version 0.7, and posted to github:
https://github.com/libjack/cassandra-gui

Besides updating to work with version 1.0+, main improvements I added were
to obey validation types, including column metadata, when displaying or
accepting data. This includes support for Composite types, both keys and
columns.

I often create CF with non string keys, columns, values, and especially
Composite types... And I need a tool to browse/verify and then add/edit
test data, and this works quite well for me.

--
John Liberty
libjackjl@gmail.com