cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: tombstones problem with 1.0.8
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:55:34 GMT
Just tested 1.0.8 before upgrading from 1.0.7: tombstones created by TTL or by delete operation
are perfectly deleted after either compaction or cleanup.
Have no idea about any other settings than gc_grace_seconds, check you schema from cassandra-cli.

Best regards/ Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov

Senior Developer

Email:  Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com

Phone: +370 5 212 3063. Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania

[Adform news]<http://www.adform.com/>

[Visit us!]

Follow:

[twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>

Visit our blog<http://www.adform.com/site/blog>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.