@Tamar: Thanks a ton! works perfect now!

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Tamar Fraenkel <tamar@tok-media.com> wrote:
On 19/02/2012 21:55, Aditya Gupta wrote:
Is there anything to do with running cassandra on a VMware ubuntu instance !? I am trying Cassandra on VMware ubuntu server instance.
I am doing that for the past couple of weeks both on VMWare player and on ESXi in development and it works fine.
My Ubuntu is 11.10, cassandra 1.0.7.
I followed the directions in datastax site for installation.
Tamar