cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@morningstar.com>
Subject Chicago Cassandra Meetup on 3/1 (Preview of my Pycon talk)
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:11:42 GMT
I am going to be doing a trial run of my Pycon talk about setting up a
development instance of Cassandra and accessing it from Python (Pycassa
mostly, some thrift just to scare people off of using thrift) for a
Chicago Cassandra Meetup.  Anyone in Chicago feel free to come by.  The
talk is next Thursday, 3/1.  See the Meetup listing for full time/place/etc.

http://www.meetup.com/Cassandra-Chicago/events/53378712/

If you are going to be at Pycon, I will be presenting on Friday 3/9 @ 2:40.
https://us.pycon.org/2012/schedule/presentation/122/

If anyone is interested we could probably get some kind of Cassandra
Open Space going as well.  I see DataStax is a Pycon sponsor, are you
guys planning anything?

-Jeremiah