cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Software Projects <cassan...@softwareprojects.com>
Subject Cassandra Hosting
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:41:47 GMT
Hi,

After three years of running Cassandra in mission-critical production
deployments, we're opening the doors and are now publicly offering
Cassandra hosting.

We've been in the hosting business since 1998.  Unlike your typical
hosting company, we offer a fully-managed service: Hardware & Software.
And in this case, our service includes the configuration and on-going
management of your Cassandra cluster.

= What's included? (per node)
* Intel Dual Quad-core (8 cpu's), 16gb of memory, 2tb primary storage +
500gb commitlog drive
* 5 public ip addresses, 1000Mbps private network port.
* Debian, CentOS, RedHat or FreeBSD
* Cassandra setup, configuration and ongoing maintenance (repairs,
cleanups, troubleshooting)
* Cassandra upgrades (rolling restart)
* 24x7 real-time monitoring (load, tcp, jmx and cassandra logs)
* Multi-datacenter environment (we'll spread your cluster across two or
three geographic locations, based on your needs)
* 30 days test drive

= Cost
$850/monthly per node (5tb bandwidth, includes backups & monitoring)

= Learn more
Sounds like a good fit?  Contact me directly at the email below for more
details

All the best,
Adrian Singer, Software Projects
http://www.softwareprojects.com/hosting