cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Asil Klin <asdk...@gmail.com>
Subject Replacing supercolumns with composite columns; Getting the equivalent of retrieving a list of supercolumns by name
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 19:58:10 GMT
I have a super columns family which I always use to retrieve a list of
supercolumns(with all subcolumns) by name. I am looking forward to replace
all SuperColumns in my schema with the composite columns.

How could I design schema so that I could do the equivalent of retrieving a
list of supercolumns by name, in case of using composite columns.

(As of now I thought of using the supercolumn name as the first component
of the composite name and the subcolumn name as 2nd component of composite
name.)