cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: How to create a table in Cassandra
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:30:45 GMT
Check the documentation  here http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/index

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 28/01/2012, at 3:36 AM, anandbabu.d@polarisFT.com wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to create a table in the Cassandra..... I have
> installed it... and I am new to this...
> Thanks,
> Barnabas
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been
misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than
by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.