cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "cbertu81@libero.it" <cbert...@libero.it>
Subject R: Re: Schema clone ...
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:20:35 GMT

	* Grab the system sstables from one of the 0.7 nodes and spin up a temp 1.0 machine them,
then use the command.

Probably I'm still sleeping but I can't get what I want! :-(
I've copied the SSTables of a node to my own computer where I installed a Cassandra 1.0 just
for the purpose.
I've copied it in the data folder under the keyspace name

carlo@ubpc:/store/cassandra/data/social$

now here I have lots of file like this now ...

User-f-74-Data.db
User-f-74-Filter.db
User-f-74-Index.db       User-f-74-Statistics.db
but now how to tell cassandra "hey, load the content of social"?Did I miss something?
Cheers,Carlo