cassandra-user mailing list archives

From huyle <>
Subject Re: decommissioned not show being gossipped
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:07:42 GMT
In our case, we need to execute "unsafeAssassinateEndpoint" from    How do we go about
applying the patch attached to CASSANDRA-3337?  We always used the binary
distribution; never had to compile cassandra; so we are not sure of the
proper way to apply the patch and compile new binary.  We currently running

Brandon Williams wrote
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:10 PM, huyle &lt;huyle@&gt; wrote:
>> The clocks are very sync'ed between the nodes as they have ntp running
>> hitting our time servers.
> Maybe they weren't 3 days after the token left, which
> requires.
> If a node sees the token you can removetoken it, otherwise you'll need
> -Brandon

Sent from the mailing list archive at

View raw message