cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Carrasco <carlos.carra...@groupalia.com>
Subject Re: error: "columnfamily alone is required for standard CF"
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:26:10 GMT
The Go libraries for Thrift are broken in various ways. The official one
(from Thrift 0.8 SVN) does not support optional struct members, as you have
found out. The fork in https://github.com/pomack/thrift4go supports
optional members but does not work in r60. One workaround is to use 0.8 SVN
and only make CQL calls since the single RPC method involved does not have
optional struct members in its parameters.

--
<http://www.groupalia.com/>Carlos CarrascoIT - Software Architect
LLull 113-119 - 08005 BarcelonaSkype: carlos.carrasco.groupalia