cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Filipe Gonçalves <the.wa.syndr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get only keys with get_indexed_slices?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:42:41 GMT
You can, just set the number of columns returned to zero (count
parameter in the slice range).

The indexed slices thrift call is

    get_indexed_slices(ColumnParent column_parent, IndexClause
index_clause, SlicePredicate predicate, ConsistencyLevel
consistency_level)

the count parameter is in the SliceRange within the SlicePredicate (If
you are using the thrift interface directly).

--
Filipe Gonçalves