cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <mike...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject RE: BulkLoader
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:24:42 GMT
Thanks, Giannis.  Looking forward to ...

Mike

From: Giannis Neokleous [mailto:giannis@generalsentiment.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:01 AM
To: ehershey@gmail.com
Cc: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: BulkLoader

Hi Mike,

I'll try and write a blog post soon about it and share some information.

-Giannis
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 7:49 AM, Giannis Neokleous <giannis@generalsentiment.com<mailto:giannis@generalsentiment.com>>
wrote:
Hi Ernie,

The nodes are not part of the ring so I don't think remove token will help. They're just marked
as unreachable only when I call describe cluster. When I do nodetool ring the nodes don't
show up there.

-Giannis

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:55 PM, ehershey@gmail.com<mailto:ehershey@gmail.com> <ehershey@gmail.com<mailto:ehershey@gmail.com>>
wrote: