cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Robert Jackson <robe...@promedicalinc.com>
Subject Re: Continuous export of data out of database
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:12:31 GMT
The thing that I thought if initially would be setting up your cluster in a multi-datacenter
config[1]. In that scenario you could add an additional machine in a second datacenter with
RF=1. We are using a variant of this setup to separate long running calculations from our
interactive systems.

[1] - http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/deploying-cassandra-across-multiple-data-centers

Robert Jackson