cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rustam Aliyev <rus...@code.az>
Subject Re: building a new email-like inbox service with cassandra
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:37:15 GMT
Hi Dotan,

We have already built something similar and were planning to open source
it. It will be available under http://www.elasticinbox.com/.

We haven't followed exactly IBM's paper, we believe our Cassandra model
design is more robust. It's written in Java and provides LMTP and REST
interfaces. ElasticInbox also stores original messages outside of the
Cassandra, in the blob store.

Let me know if you are interested, I will need some time to do cleanup.

Regards,
Rustam.