cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Baronti <f.baro...@list-group.com>
Subject Re: Second Cassandra users survey
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:39:56 GMT
We are using Cassandra for time series storage.
Strong points: write performance.
Pain points: dinamically adding column families as new time series come in. Caused a lot of
headaches, mismatchers
between nodes, etc. In the end we just put everything together in a single (huge) column family.
Wish list: A decent GUI to explore data kept in Cassandra would be much valuable. It should
also be extendable to
provide viewers for custom data.