cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jim Newsham <jnews...@referentia.com>
Subject Re: Second Cassandra users survey
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 02:19:46 GMT

- Bulk column deletion by (column name) range.  Without this feature, we
are forced to perform a range query and iterate over all of the columns,
deleting them one by one (we do this in a batch, but it's still a very
slow approach).  See CASSANDRA-494/3448.  If anyone else has a need for
this issue, please raise your voice, as the feature has been tabled due
to lack of interest.