cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Rolo <>
Subject RE: Client Timeouts on incrementing counters
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:34:12 GMT
I have digged a bit more to try to find the root cause of the error, and I have some more information.

It seems that all started after I upgraded Cassandra from 0.8.x to 1.0.0
When I do a incr on the CLI I also get a timeout.
row_cache_save_period_in_seconds is set to 60sec.

Could be a problem from the upgrade? I just did a rolling restart of all nodes one-by-one.

From: Tyler Hobbs []
Sent: vrijdag 11 november 2011 20:18
Subject: Re: Client Timeouts on incrementing counters

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Carlos Rolo <<>>
Also Cassandra logs have lots (as in, several times per second) of this message now:

INFO 14:15:25,740 Saved ClusterCassandra-CounterFamily-RowCache (52 items) in 1 ms

What does the CLI say the row_cache_save_period_in_seconds for this CF is?

Tyler Hobbs

View raw message