cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Narayan <ady...@gmail.com>
Subject Programmatically allow only one out of two types of rows in a CF to enter the CACHE
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:42:40 GMT
I need to keep the data of some entities in a single CF but split in two
rows for each entity. One row contains an overview information for the
entity & another row contains detailed information about entity. I am
wanting to keep both rows in single CF so they may be retrieved in a single
query when required together.

Now the problem I am facing is that I want to cache only first type of
rows(ie, the overview containing rows) & avoid second type rows(that
contains large data) from getting into cache.

Is there a way I can manipulate such filtering of cache entering rows from a
single CF?