cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ellis <>
Subject Re: UnavailableException with 1 node down and RF=2?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:23:00 GMT
Ha.  On the one hand, good on you for searching the list archives for
similar problems.  On the other hand, after over a year it's probably
worth starting a new thread. :)

Standard questions:

- What Cassandra version are you running?
- Are there exceptions in the log for the machine still running?
- What does "not responding anymore" mean?  Reporting timeouts,
reporting unavailable, refusing client connections, ... ?