cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Paul Loy <>
Subject Re: Does anybody know why Twitter stop integrate Cassandra as Twitter store?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:15:53 GMT
Did you read the article you posted?

"*We believe that this isn't the time to make large scale migration to a new
technology*. We will focus our Cassandra work on new projects that we
wouldn't be able to ship without a large-scale data store.

"*We're investing in Cassandra every day. It'll be with us for a long time
and our usage of it will only grow.*"

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 5:07 AM, ruslan usifov <>wrote:

> As said in this post Twiter stop working on using Cassandra as a store for
> Tweets, but there nothing said why they made this decision? Does anybody
> have mo information

Paul Loy

View raw message