cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: cassandra-cli: Create column family with composite column name
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 20:35:33 GMT
Hi Jim,

The best resource I know so far is http://www.slideshare.net/edanuff/indexing-in-cassandra

I just started working on a blog post about them last night, and I hope to update the wiki
with some information when I am done. Feel free to mail me directly if you want to collaborate.

I'm none the wiser on the ":" issue, one of the things I was hoping to learn about.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton