cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Wangpei (Peter)" <peter.wang...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Hector Problem Basic one
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:50:59 GMT
I only saw this error message when all Cassandra nodes are down.
How you get the Cluster and how you set the hosts?

发件人: CASSANDRA learner [mailto:cassandralearner@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2011年10月12日 14:30
收件人: user@cassandra.apache.org
主题: Re: Hector Problem Basic one

Thanks for the reply ben.

Actually The problem is, I could not able to run a basic hector example from eclipse. Its
throwing "me.prettyprint.hector.api.
exceptions.HectorException: All host pools marked
> down. Retry burden pushed out to client
"
Can you please let me know why i am getting this,,,,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Ben Ashton <ben@bossastudios.com<mailto:ben@bossastudios.com>>