Would you be so kind as to announce the rpm release as well?

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Sylvain Lebresne <sylvain@datastax.com> wrote:
The Cassandra team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Cassandra
version 0.8.4.

Cassandra is a highly scalable second-generation distributed database,
bringing together Dynamo's fully distributed design and Bigtable's
ColumnFamily-based data model. You can read more here:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

 http://cassandra.apache.org/download/

Cassandra 0.8.3 is only a few days old, but we just fixed an important bug
with counters and 0.8.3 had a potential minor upgrade annoyance, so here is
Cassandra 0.8.4. This version is thus a bug fix release[1] and as usual,
please pay attention to the release notes[2] before upgrading.

If you were to encounter any problem, let us know[3].

Have fun!

[1]: http://goo.gl/lqbW7 (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/8q5DM (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA