cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Lynn Bender <line...@gmail.com>
Subject Planet Cassandra (an aggregation site for Cassandra News)
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 18:53:57 GMT
Greetings all,

I just wanted to send a note out to let everyone know about Planet Cassandra
-- an aggregation site for Cassandra news and blogs. Andrew Llavore from
DataStax and I built the site.

We are currently waiting for approval from the Apache Software Foundation
before we publicly launch. However, in the meantime, we'd love to hear from
you. If you have any favorite Cassandra-related blogs, or blogs that
frequently contain quality Cassandra content, please send us the URL, so
that we can contact the author about including a site feed.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to
planet@geekaustin.org.

-Lynn Bender

--
-Lynn Bender