cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aishwarya Venkataraman <cyberai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nodetool ring not showing all nodes in cluster
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 21:43:24 GMT
I corrected the seed list and checked the cluster name. They are all
good now. But still nodetool -ring shows only one node.

 INFO 21:36:59,735 Starting Messaging Service on port 7000
 INFO 21:36:59,748 Using saved token 113427455640312814857969558651062452224

 Nodes a_ipadrr and b_ipaddr have the same token
113427455640312814857969558651062452224.  a_ipadrr is the new owner.

All the nodes seem to be using the same initial token, despite me
specifying an initial_token in the config file. Is this an issue ? How
do I force cassandra to use the token in the cassandra.yaml file ?

Thanks,
Aishwarya