cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Fetch all rows with entry in one specific column
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:47:52 GMT
None that I am aware of. Secondary indexes require an equality operator.

You would need to build a custom secondary index if you needed to do this.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 16/08/2011, at 9:33 PM, Jens Hartung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to fetch all row, where the value of one specific column has a entry?
And when yes, is this supported by CQL?

> In normal SQL the statement would call like "SELECT key FROM table WHERE column IS NOT
NULL;"