cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: no stack trace :(
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 04:10:12 GMT
Do you have MX4J in the class path ?

It feels like an error from there: MalformedURLException is a checked exception a it's only
used in the cassandra code when reading a file; and "agent" sounds like JMX Agent.

I had a quick search through mx4j source and while I could not find an exact match, there
is a lot of places where MalformedURLException is thrown.

Hope that helps.

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 6 Aug 2011, at 07:02, Dean Hiller wrote:

> nope, just one and then it exits and quits(won't start up) and I can't compile the code
since the repository is down :(

> I am working on web-tier setup and will come back hoping the cloudera repository goes
back online in the next day.(crossing my fingers).