cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Teijo Holzer <thol...@wetafx.co.nz>
Subject Re: Unable to repair a node
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 21:40:53 GMT
Forgot to mention, you want to check the following in cassandra.yaml on the
node that you bootstrap before you initiate the bootstrap:

* Ensure that the initial_token is set to the correct value (see nodetool)
* Ensure that the seeds list doesn't contain the IP of the node you are trying
to bootstrap

Cheers,

	T.