cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Perroud <ben...@noisette.ch>
Subject Re: Need help in CF design
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:06:22 GMT
You can apply this query really simply using cassandra and secondary

You will have a CF "TABLE", where row keys are your PK. Just to be sure
of my understanding, your SQL query will either return 1 row or no row,
right ?

3) SliceQuery returns a range of columns for a given key, it may be your
friend.