cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Teijo Holzer <thol...@wetafx.co.nz>
Subject Re: Last manual repair time
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:59:32 GMT
That's simple, set your log level to INFO in log4j-server.properties and then
do the following:

Start of every repair:
grep 'Waiting for repair requests:' system.log

End of every  repair:
grep 'No neighbors to repair with' system.log

If you perform individual repairs for each keyspace/column family you might
need to change the expression in the grep.

These definitely catch all the manual repairs, I don't know if any read repairs
would show up here as well.

Cheers,

	T.