cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Talking at Stack Overflow Dev Days - Sydney
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 22:23:48 GMT
Hi folks,

	I'm talking about Cassandra at the first ever Stack Overflow Dev Days conference in Sydney
on October 26 http://devdays.stackoverflow.com/sydney/ . I've only got 45 minutes but I'm
going to storm through as much as I can about how things work at the cluster level and the
read and write paths through a single node. May also get to the traditional Twitter clone
example app.

	I've just noticed that early bird pricing ends on Monday 29/08.

	If you miss out I have one voucher for $100 off that I would like to give away to someone
form Australia or New Zealand. If you're from a startup or a contractor email me by Friday
2/9 and I'll chose the nicest sounding person :)

	If you would like to meet up I'll be in town the evening before at Cocktail Party on the
25th.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer