cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Yi Yang <yy...@me.com>
Subject Re: How can I patch a single issue
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 00:53:49 GMT
@Jonathan:
I patched CASSANDRA 2530 on this version, and tested it for our financial related case.
It really improved a lot on disk consumption, using only 20% of original space for financing-related
data storage.   The performance is better than MySQL and also it consumes only 1x more than
MySQL, much better than previous versions.