cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra encountered an internal error processing this request: TApplicationError type: 6 message:Internal error
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:53:57 GMT
There really should be something logged at the ERROR level in the server side log, that error
is raised when an unhanded exception bubbles out to the thrift layer on the server.

Double check the logging is configured correctly.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 3 Aug 2011, at 14:19, Dikang Gu wrote:

> I got this error when processing a lot operations….
>
> 2011-08-03 11:26:35,786 ERROR [com.iw.nebula.dao.simpledb.SimpleDBAdapter] - <Cassandra
encountered an internal error processing this request: TApplicationError type: 6 message:Internal
error processing batch_mutate>

> 2011-08-03 11:48:21,998 ERROR [com.iw.nebula.dao.simpledb.SimpleDBAdapter] - <Cassandra
encountered an internal error processing this request: TApplicationError type: 6 message:Internal
error processing get_range_slices>