cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Dolgy <sdo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the CLI, not a great idea!
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:25:57 GMT
Unfortunately, the perception that I have as a business consumer and
night-time hack, is that more importance and effort is placed on
ensuring information is up to date and correct on the
http://www.datastax.com/docs/0.8/index website and less on keeping the
wiki up to date or relevant... which forces people to be introduced to
a for-profit company to get relevant information ... which just so
happens to employ a substantial amount of Apache Cassandra
contributors ... not that there's anything wrong with that, right?