cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ellis <>
Subject Re: cassandra server disk full
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 03:02:46 GMT
Yeah, ideally it should probably die or drop into read-only mode if it
runs out of space.

Unfortunately dealing with disk-full conditions tends to be a low
priority for many people because it's relatively easy to avoid with
decent monitoring, but if it's critical for you, we'd welcome the

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Donna Li <> wrote:
> All:
> When one of the cassandra servers disk full, the cluster can not work
> normally, even I make space. I must reboot the server that disk full, the
> cluster can work normally.
> Best Regards
> Donna li

Jonathan Ellis