cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When is 'Cassandra High Performance Cookbook' expected to be available ?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:36:19 GMT
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Eric tamme <etamme@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:09 AM, A J <s5alye@gmail.com> wrote:
> > https://www.packtpub.com/cassandra-apache-high-performance-cookbook/book
> >

> I think last Ed said was "soon" ha ha.  The book is done, and I think
> it's up to the publisher at this point.  Maybe a couple of weeks? Ed?

The book is done on my end and the publisher is doing the loose ends such as
generating the table of contents and the index. Packt only publishes a
couple times a month and we missed the end of June expected date. I have
asked the publisher to update the expected date on site to clear away any
confusion. I am crossing my fingers for July 15 (which seems reasonable).

You can contact me off list for specific questions about the book.

AJ, you should hang out in #cassandra IRC.

Thank you,
Edward