cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Derek Tracy <trac...@gmail.com>
Subject JDBC CQL Driver setAutoCommit Unsupported Method
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:59:55 GMT
Still trying to integrate Cassandra's CQL JDBC driver with my companies ETL
but ran into another roadblock.
I will caveat this post with "I do not know a lot about JDBC and how it is
implemented"

When trying to test the connection (using the ETL) I get an Unsupported
Method exception, I looked at the CassandraDriver.java file (line 561) and
it is immediately throwing an exception whenever the setAutoCommit method is
accessed, is there any way (via the JDBC connection string maybe) I can
disable any attempt to set autocommit or any other parameter?

Is my best best going to be downloading the source and re-compiling after
commenting out the exceptions?

Derek Tracy
tracyde@gmail.com