cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@alvazan.com>
Subject Re: how to stop the whole cluster, start the whole cluster like in hadoop/hbase?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 19:08:16 GMT
Yes, I am wondering more about the yaml file and the settings like the
autobootstrap setting and such.

I guess I will find out once they enable my amazon service and I can get
running with it.

NOTE: anyone doing 1.0 or prototype I think constantly uses start/stop whole
cluster to upgrade/install new stuff into all the nodes in cassandra....yes,
we don't plan on using that in production of course as then we would prefer
to do a rolling restart to get new code into the datagrid if needed.

thanks,
Dean