cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: JDBC CQL Driver unable to locate cassandra.yaml
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:43:44 GMT
setting server.config ->$SERVER_PATH/Cassandra.yaml  as a system property should resolve
this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Ellis [mailto:jbellis@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:53 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: JDBC CQL Driver unable to locate cassandra.yaml

The current version of the driver does require having the server's cassandra.yaml on the classpath.
 This is a bug.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Register for Impetus Webinar on ‘Device Side Performance Optimization of Mobile Apps’,
July 08 (10:00 am Pacific Time). Impetus is presenting a Cassandra case study on July 11 as
a sponsor for Cassandra SF 2011 in San Francisco.

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more. Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling

or interference.