cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Héctor Izquierdo Seliva <izquie...@strands.com>
Subject Re: Corrupted data
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 23:45:19 GMT
Hi Peter.

 I have a problem with repair, and it's that it always brings the node
doing the repairs down. I've tried setting index_interval to 5000, and
it still dies with OutOfMemory errors, or even worse, it generates
thousands of tiny sstables before dying.

I've tried like 20 repairs during this week. None of them finished. This
is on a 16GB machine using 12GB heap so it doesn't crash (too early).