cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "MW |">
Subject AW: New web client & future API
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:57:36 GMT
Hi out there,

it was a bit quiet now because I am changing the framework with which Apollo
is built, to get away from the flash-based charting. But it continues ...

Another question is: What would be a good name for that UI, Apollo seems to
be used in another Cassandra context?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: MW | []
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Juni 2011 07:30
Betreff: AW: New web client & future API

I just implemented a simple charting to monitor the keyspaces (please have a
look at, but therefore a Flash-plugin in
your browser is needed). I am continuing now to code the monitoring for the
column families and I am not sure where to place the charts:
	- A new tab
	- A collapsible panel inside the already existing CF-tab

What do you think?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----