Hi Maki,
            I have extracted phpcassa-0.7.a.4 and now i am trying to configure the C extension.
For that as per the link mentioned by you, i've installed it. now what is left is to add the line

extension=thrift_protocol.so

into the php.ini file. But wen i fired locate php.ini i got many of them in the following locations.

/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini
/etc/php5/cli/php.ini
/usr/share/doc/php5-common/examples/php.ini-development
/usr/share/php5/php.ini-production
/usr/share/php5/php.ini-production-dist
/usr/share/php5/php.ini-production.cli

So into which file should i add it???

Thanks and Regards,
Amrita

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Maki Watanabe <watanabe.maki@gmail.com> wrote:
They also have mailing list and irc channel.
maki

--
w3m