cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: remove all the columns of a key in a column family
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:28:48 GMT
That error is thrown if you send a Deletion with a predicate that has neither columns or a
SliceRange.

Send a Deletion that does not have a predicate.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 28 Jun 2011, at 18:11, Donna Li wrote:

> To delete all the columns for row send a Mutation where the Deletion has neither a super_column
or predicate
> I test, but throw the exception “A SlicePredicate must be given a list of Columns,
a SliceRange, or both”

> Best Regards
> Donna li

does not yet support SliceRange predicates”, which version support delete the whole row
of a key?

> Best Regards
> Donna li

know what columns the column family has?