cassandra-user mailing list archives

From pankaj soni <pankajsoni0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: advice for EC2 deployment
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:51:44 GMT
hey,

I have got my ec2 multi-dc across AZ's but in same region us-east.

Now I am trying to deploy cassandra over multiple regions that is ec2 us
west, singapore and us-east. I have edited the config file as
sasha's reply below.

though when I run nodetool in each DC, I only see the nodes from that
region. That is EC2 US west is showing only 2 nodes which are up in that
region
but not the other 2 which are there in US-east.

Kindly suggest a solution.

-thanks