cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nick Bailey <n...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: rpm from 0.7.x -> 0.8?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:34:39 GMT
That looks like a packaging bug. The package manually creates the
commitlog/data/saved_caches directories under the /var/lib/cassandra/
directory. It really doesn't need to though, since as long as it sets
the permissions correctly on /var/lib/cassandra/ those directories
will get created automatically if they don't exist.

Created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2814