cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Julien <pjul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hector-jpa
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:58:00 GMT
It also doesn't run, I get

Exception in thread "main" javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
Failed to load provider from META-INF/services
	at javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceProviderResolverHolder$DefaultPersistenceProviderResolver.getPersistenceProviders(PersistenceProviderResolverHolder.java:115)
	at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:91)

me.prettyprint.hom.CassandraPersistenceProvider

Which I believe was from the previous attempt at supporting jpa in hector