cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ethan Rowe <et...@the-rowes.com>
Subject Re: Truncate introspection
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:35:40 GMT
If those went to zero, it would certainly tell me something happened.  :)  I
guess watching that would be a way of seeing something was going on.

Is the truncate itself propagating a ring-wide marker or anything so the CF
is logically "empty" before being physically removed?  That's the impression
I got from the docs but it wasn't totally clear to me.