cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: counter question
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:08:27 GMT
cool

now that 0.8 is out any chance Rainbird is going to be open sourced?

if not then I guess I will be building my own Scala campaign, advertising
counter layer over Cassandra also with de-normalized time dimensions =8^)
[which is fine by me (looking forward to it actually) but I would rather
improve the car than re-invent the wheel]

cheers!

--

/*